11.24.2008

Titanic

I was sitting in the balcony at a concert a couple weeks ago in this church-y venue and I loved how cool the chandeliers looked in the crazy lights from the concert. I seriously kept looking at the chandeliers instead of the band -- I have a thing for interesting chandeliers. I think the lighting and angle makes it look like it is underwater. Anyway, I took this shot really quickly with my tiny Canon Elph, zoomed in as much as possible, and hoped that the people behind me didn't think I was weird. This could've been better with my new digital SLR but that would have been harder to sneak past security in my purse.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're funny. I've never been distracted by a chandelier while at a concert, but I do get distracted by the people around me. They don't make for such great pictures, though.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

that's a beautiful picture! i don't think i ever usually notice chandelier's specifically, but i looove old looking things. this picture makes we want to go antiquing. :)

Matt said...

Very blue.

I was just looking at your tweets and you quoted Elf!!! Thats the only Christmas movie I will watch!

amanda said...

So pretty! I love the
Titanic!